Nutralite Bread spread
  • I love eating everything with a layer of butter
  • I am very delighted to share my experience with you
  • Initially when I bought Nutralite Bread spread home, it took time for us to get used to the slightly different taste than butter
  • It is also enriched with vitamins A, D and E I also find it cheaper on cost when compared to the traditional butter
  • It is definitely better than butter, as its punch line says too

• by ascribe

We are all extremely fond of butter. I love eating everything with a layer of butter. My children even eat biscuits topped with butter. Butter is said to change the taste of food to quite an extent. The food prepared in butter tastes better that that prepared in other oils.

But is this butter safe to be used in such quantities. “No”, say

the doctors. Because butter increases cholesterol and can lead to heart diseases and various other types of ailments too, when used in big quantities.

Then what is the alternative? Because some food like bread or buns do need butter and nothing else to be spread on it.

Well, I have an alternative in my kitchen now. I am very delighted to share ...

• my experience with you. We at home have started using Nutralite Bread spread, that has completely substituted butter in our family.

Initially when I bought Nutralite Bread spread home, it took time for us to get used to the slightly different taste than butter. Slowly, we got used to its taste and now use only this bread spread and have forgotten butter completely.

The

Nutralite Bread spread is completely cholesterol-free and is low in saturated fats.

It is also enriched with vitamins A, D and E

I also find it cheaper on cost when compared to the traditional butter.

I at my home, no longer restrict my family to use less butter as finally we have got a healthy way out.

It is definitely better than butter, as its punch line says too.

suresh says :

I like to go on diet. Is nutralite butter with wheat bread daily for lunch good for health? I am over weight .

Galega says :

It contains high amount of calorie and fat, because of butter. Amway doesn’t intend this product to market to people who are looking for losing weight, or who are on`diet’. Obviously, you should look for a suitable alternative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302586881228/k2311a023/2.3.09