Coby Cx Cd 109 CD Player  » Electronics  »
  • My daughter compelled me to buy one for her personal use, but the Coby Cx Cd 109 CD Player has become a favourite to everyone at our home today
  • I love its performance even better than my car CD player

• by ascribe

Coby Cx Cd 109 CD Player is a fascinating piece of invention by the trusted leaders, Coby. It is my true belief that Coby is second to none today. They are coming out with new and affordable electronic gadgets, every day.

And Coby Cx Cd 109 CD Player is one of them, for sure.

My daughter compelled me to buy one for her personal use, but the Coby Cx Cd 109 CD Player has become a favourite to everyone at our home today. I see

that it is a tough quality as is literally manhandled at our home, but still works with perfection and precision. While purchasing it, I saw that it was available in silver, blue, black and red colours. We purchased the blue colour one as per my daughter’s choice.

We usually take it out in out car too and attach it to the car stereo system to play CDs in it. I love its performance even better than my car CD player.

Our Coby Cx Cd 109 CD ...

• Player is excellent at its looks and is beautifully designed to good comfortability. Basically it is a stereo Walkman Cd player.

I carry it comfortably on my morning walks and even in my gardens.

My wife loves to use it during her cooking hours in the kitchen and says that she has now liked spending hours in the kitchen work, just because this little company.

The two battery cells I put in the battery compartment are ‘AA’ cells and a pair of them lasts a

long time. The headphone sound delivery is so pleasant that I want to hear more of it, every time I use it.

The overall size of my Coby Cx Cd 109 CD Player is 5.9 x 5.1 x 1.1 in inches and it has a built in Lcd display. I find the price of this player as so affordable that any body can gift it to his or her kids, at any time.

It can act as a perfect gift on your child’s birthday or success in examinations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16202586821128/k2311a022/2.2.09