Mc Donald’s Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Mc Donald’s Restaurant, Preet Vihar, Delhi, India
  • A lot many eating joints in our area but we find Mc Donald's as the best
  • It is ages now but we still find the all time favourite Mc Donald's still maintaining its ever-famous quality and courtesy standards
  • The best I like is their 'happy meal 'carry crate that contains nearly every thing from eats and drinks to a toy, for our darling kids

• by ascribe

A lot many eating joints in our area but we find Mc Donald’s as the best.

It is ages now but we still find the all time favourite Mc Donald’s still maintaining its ever-famous quality and courtesy standards.

I very much appreciate the fact that Mc Donald’s has been consistently delivering food at very economical rates and with all neatness and cleanliness, it is known for. It is a fun visiting it with

family or friends as it has a delicacy for all types of tongues.

I have known Mc Donald’s to be too famous for its crisp burgers variety and French fries, but it serves various types of meals too. The best I like is their ‘happy meal ‘carry crate that contains nearly every thing from eats and drinks to a toy, for our darling kids. Frankly, my kids love to visit Mc Donald’s just ...

• for the happy meal and that lovely, long lasting toy.

Here I would like to mention that I have never seen Mc Donald’s compromise on quality at all. They deliver excellent and fresh food, sandwiches, burgers, French fries, puffs, soft drinks, beverages, ice creams and much more.

I also love to see their educated hostesses who are polite and ever ready to help you and your kids. Lately I have seen some of their

outlets providing in-house chargers for charging your mobiles, as you sit and enjoy the meals.

Every now and then, Mc Donald’s has also been gifting the visiting children with their logo embossed stick balloons.

Mc Donald’s also has take away counters that really reduce the rush at peak hours.

We also choose it to hold small kiddies parties and birthday parties for our kids.

Frankly speaking, Mc Donald’s has become a landmark for our own and even the surrounding areas.

Mc Donald's Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7202586781128/k2311a022/2.2.09