Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for PS3  » Games  »
  • The only problem I have with this game is the short single player storyline mode
  • I know that I am certainly not the only person with a similar opinion
  • On that thought, I believe Activision spent about 2 years developing this game which a very long time, I am happy that they spent more time and effort in the realism and graphics of the game rather then having a long storyline
  • I think I would find it hard to make those kind of claims about many other PS3 games
  • So I highly recommend that you go out and get a copy of this magnificent game, trust me, you WILL NOT regret it

• by Carl Unger

Wow. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is without a shadow of a doubt the most intense and realistic game I have played. It’s a great change from all of those common World War II games which flood the shelves. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare uses only modern war technology and weaponry which is fantastic.

As I mentioned, this game is so realistic and it is made realistic by it’s superior graphics and sound quality. My friends have commented how great this games sounds and graphics make it seem like it’s real life.

The single player mode and storyline is extremely fun. The

storylines aren’t too extreme or wacky. There is just so much range of battles in this game. You can be bombing places out of planes, you can be sniping out of a top level of a building, you can be a ground soldier, a stealth sniper etc there’s just so much you can do in this game, a wide variety of action indeed.

However, my favorite part about this game is the awesome multi player features. You can play up to 4 player multi player against your friends which is really fun and can kill a lot of time and there isn’t just one mode ...

• of multi player, there are many. So it isn’t just a shoot em’ up every many for himself type of multi player game.

The only problem I have with this game is the short single player storyline mode. It’s so fun and exciting but it’s disappointing when it comes to a sudden halt that your left with the feeling “is that it?” I know that I am certainly not the only person with a similar opinion.

the realism and graphics of the game rather then having a long storyline.

Conclusion: Aside from that Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, I must admit is quite an expensive game like most other Playstation 3 games but it IS worth it. I think I would find it hard to make those kind of claims about many other PS3 games. This game is a brilliant social tool, ever since I got this game I have had more friends coming over to play. So I highly recommend that you go out and get a copy of this magnificent game, trust me, you WILL NOT regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28202586671128/k2311a022/2.2.09