Zondervan NIV study Bible  » Books  »
  • I purchased this study Bible as my husband lost his original NIV Bible

• by Sweety

I purchased this study Bible as my husband lost his original NIV Bible. We went to a Christian book store in search of a good Bible. We went through several study bibles and at last selected the Zondervan NIV study Bible. The Bible is bit heavy to carry. The print is not too small or too big but soothing to the eyes. The Bible

has good description of all the words below it. In the beginning of the Bible is the chronology for old and new testament. It is well described with graphical charts.The study helps is what I like most. It has maps, table of weights and measures mentioned in the Bible.

One great section is Index to topics. It includes names of main ...

• characters in the Bible and all the prominent word used with accurate references for it from all the books of the Bible. One example isd that of Apostle Paul. The Index gives references to his old name, missionary journeys, stoning of Stephen and mention of all epistles written by Apostle Paul. Are you looking for Biblical names to name a child? I would
        highly recommend this section.

The same Bible exists in hard cover and soft cover. We selected th ahrd cover as it tends to last longer. We also purchased a leather cover for the Bible. It is priced very reasonably and the latest print of 2008 is made in US. Both me and my husband uses the Bible.

With a good thread book mark, the Bible would have been wonderful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17202586641128/k2311a022/2.2.09