Natural Lady facial cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I got one of best facial cleansers at a good price

• by Sweety

I got one of best facial cleansers at a good price. Natural Lady Blemish clear and super whitening facial cleanser has done magic to my skin. It improved the softness of my facial skin and removes dead skin cells. Not a foamy cleanser but has microbeads that rubs the skin well

when massaged with the fingtips. It removes the dirt and makes me feel fresh. The cleanser does not have any particular scent and is non scented.

There were a lot of other versions of this cleanser when I selected the face wash. This is the first time I selected this cleanser and I ...

• chose kiwi fruit and mineral version. It comes in 200 ml quantity and is really economical. I am yet to see any whitening effect as mentioned but I have used it for only a few days now. The ingredients of this face wash includes Melanin clastic enzyme, Kiwi fruit acid, lotus
        flower essenceand spring mineral essences. Glycerin which has numerous benefits in improving the skin is an ingredient that requires a special mention. It is manufactured by France Barburly cosmetic International Ltd.

No skin sensitivity and does not cause dryness of skin and overall seems to be a good cleanser with satisfactory results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31202586561128/k2311a022/2.2.09