Reversi
  • One can buy a board at a very reasonable price of about 5$

• by Sweety

Reversi is a board game. I an dmy husband play reversi when we get free time. A great game for two persons that is easy to learn. With few tricky moves one can alter the course of the game. I liked this game as

it relaxes me after a day’s work. I do play on weekends too. It has about 64 squares and 32 pieces of black and white magnetic coins.

The board is really handy and foldable and one can carry outdoors to play easily. It is fun to play. There are times when I domoinated the board with my coins and the last few moves helped my opponent win. One must be little careful towards the end of the game. The corners are very important and trying ...

• Reversi
      to get the corners followed by sides helps easy dominance and winning the game.

Reversi boards are avilable in all shops that sell board games and toys. One can buy a board at a very reasonable price of about 5$. Instructions are easy

to follow and this game can be played online at places like Yahoo games. Have fun with reversi and if have not played the game yet, just give it a try. I assure you that it is fun and one can play in a very short time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28202586491128/k2311a022/2.2.09