Nivea body Whitening Milk Repair  » Cosmetics  »
  • As I began to use it for my body, I felt that it worked well for my skin

• by Sweety

In my search for some moisturizing cream for the body that can offer protection against UVA and UVB rays, I happened to find Nivea Body whitening milk repair. It is an everyday moisturizing cream that removes the dullness of the skin. As I began to use it for my body, I felt that it worked well

for my skin. It has a nice mild scent unlike many sun protection creams. I use it everyday and I apply about 20 minutes before going outdoors.

It does not have the stickiness like other Nivea creams. It is mild on all skin types and I use it for my son also. Not on ...

• all days, but for going to swimming pool in case of my son. I apply all over his body and it reduces the impact of sun on skin. It adds an even skin tone in my case. I had discoloration on my hands due to tanning. It is slowly fading away with every day use.
        It even softens the skin. If you feel that the skin is getting rough due to air conditioning, just apply the cream and you could feel the refreshing effect with warmth.

This cream is available in 400 ml bottles at about S$8.50. I think it is a reasonable amount. It can be used as a family cream for everyday use.

Nivea body Whitening Milk Repair
    -14
    mansi says :

I have bought Nivea body Whitening inner cell repair body milk but am not able to find its expiry date I just wanted to know that its best use is before how many months from the date of manufaturing thanks regards mansi

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31202586461128/k2311a022/2.2.09