Starhub Power Value 80
  • Free missed call alerts and voicemail are other benefits that I enjoy
  • If you are looking for a basic cell phone plan, I would recommend Power Value 80 from starhub

• by Sweety

I took the basic plan of Power Value 80 from Starhub. I switched from prepaid to postpaid to save some money from Starhub. Now I have no more hassles or recharging due to postpaid. An 80 min free talktime for outgoing calls is enough for my usage. I make atleast 1 or 2 calls a day. I make sure that the calls are not too long and I stay within the plan free minutes. All incomming

calls are free. I had first 3 month subscription for free as I was a new customer. Now I am a new customer within 3 months time period. I will be paying just $20.33 from next month. It is good for me as I used to take a 18$ pre - paid card which does not last a month. Even every call and SMS was included excluding the free SMS that I recieve if I do more ...

• than a few SMS a day.

Power value 80 is a fairly good basic plan. Now I do not have to worry of recharging anymore or have to see that I need to top up to make any outgoing calls. I am happy as I am not working currently and this plan suits my need and stays within my budget.

Free SMS and MMS is another advantage. Students have unlimited SMS option. But such facility is available only for local

SMS. Free missed call alerts and voicemail are other benefits that I enjoy. Let me tell that there is no number portability from prepaid to postpaid. So I had to change my cell number as I moved to this plan. It has caused me some hassles in the begining to inform my friends about the change of my number.

If you are looking for a basic cell phone plan, I would recommend Power Value 80 from starhub.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22202586421128/k2311a022/2.2.09