Glo Lemon dishwashing Liquid  » Housewares  »
  • I thought of trying this liquid as I was unable to find my regular brand
  • The cost of this dishwashing liquid is similar to other range of dish washing cleaners

• by Sweety

A yellow colored dishwashing liquid that is easy to squeeze out of bottles. I have been using the same liquid for the past month. I thought of trying this liquid as I was unable to find my regular brand. Gives good suds but not in excess to wash the dishes. The vessels become clean after cleaning with this liquid. It is mildly scented

but does not have the very good dmell of lemon. I use the scrubber and little of this dish washing liquid to wash all of my dishes. It is good to wash the regular dishes as cups, plates and other less soiled dishes. For very stubborn oil stains, it does not seem to work that much. I need to apply force with my ...

• hands to clean very oily dishes.

The dishwashing liquid comes in tall bottle with flip top lid in 900ml quantity. I generally squeze a little on the scrubber while washing. I felt it has dried my hands. The first day night after washing the dishes, I felt that the natural oil of my hands was stripped off. Felt that my skin becomes

dry with constant use and I could feel the itching unless I moisturize my hand with some cream on a regular basis. I never felt such dryness of hands before with my old cleaners.

The cost of this dishwashing liquid is similar to other range of dish washing cleaners. Not very costly and works well to wash ordinary dishes that are less oily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53202586351128/k2311a022/2.2.09