Kraft Oreo Sandwich cookies  » Food  »
  • I decided to give it a try and I found that my son too liked this biscuit very much
  • This biscuit range has wafers too and I like wafers better

• by Sweety

I came across this biscuit while looking for the grocery section in my regular shopping about an year ago. Even though I saw the biscuit several times, I never bothered to give it a try until a friend of mine said that her children like it very much. I decided to give it a

try and I found that my son too liked this biscuit very much.

The biscuit is really dark, darker than real chocolates. It is crisp and creamy on the inside but the color sometimes teriifies me. If You look at my son’s teeth after eating this biscuit, it will all be black. Sometimes ...

• this biscuit can make things messy. If it falls on my living room floor, I find so hard to clean it up and it looks so bad. The contents are just safe and recently during the melamine scare worldwide, it was one of the tainted product listed in my country. I stopped buying it
        for sometime but later decided to buy it again as it was available as “Made in Thailand”.

This biscuit range has wafers too and I like wafers better. It is crisp and sweet as well in really good shape. Priced reasonable and I would buy one each time when biscuits are on my shopping list.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27202586331128/k2311a022/2.2.09