Huggies Pull up pants  » General  »
  • Infact,I felt that is not going to make much difference

• by Sweety

I never had the idea of buying pull up pants until a friend of mine handed a large pack of Pull ups. I used it for my son until the pack was over. They are highly absorbent. I never felt like it would make a difference in training my child. Infact, my son never felt there was a difference between ordinary one and

pull ups. He disliked it for some reason and I guess it was due to discomfort at the back due to larger folds and thinner width.

The pull up pants are easy to wear for children anyway. The concept is good and highly useful while travelling with toddlers. I have used it during a long car journey. Changing diapers was easier inside the ...

• car due to pull ups. The size that I got was not accurate for my child around the waist. But I saw that the diapers somehow holds his body without dropping down. After passing the motion, it is better not to pull down but to rather cut at sides and remove it neatly.

I never used the pullups as

training pants for my child. I used the ordinary diapers and underwear. My son got trained without this set of diapers. The pull ups is said to hold the wetness for few moments and this would teach the child to know the difference based on the company. I am not sure of this fact anyway. Infact,I felt that is not going to make much difference.

Huggies Pull up pants

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1202586321128/k2311a022/2.2.09