Lynx deodorant bodyspray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Finally, I decided to go for Lynx deodorant body spray
  • I like the spray tip best as does not cause the spray to splash to alarger area

• by Sweety

A few days ago I was shopping for all my personal needs. Deodorant was on my top of list. Found few brands and was thinking whether to go for a new brand.

Finally, I decided to go for Lynx deodorant body spray. It is mildly scented but fragrance lasts quite long.

I feel that my armpit is

the place where I sweat most and a good long lasting deodorant helps me to stay fresh all day long. For the past few days I have been uisng it every morning and I could feel the deodorant effect lasting till the evening.

At times, I use it two times. In my place, the mid-afternoon ...

• sun seems so intense and the need of a deodorant is more.

The deodorant comes in a light weight black handy pressurized container. Unlike other deodorant, the lid is different.

It just have to be twisted by a turn and raised by a turn to close. No hassle of lid falling off while using.

The deo-spray

can be sprayed by pressing down and must be held at a distance of 15 cm. I like the spray tip best as does not cause the spray to splash to alarger area.

So the chances of ingailing the deo-spray is very less unlike some containers when used could peneterate the nose causing all sorts of discomfort.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31202586251128/k2311a022/2.2.09