Sanyo rechargable batteries(Ni-MH 2500)  » Electronics  »
  • I have compared with batteries that I purchase for 4$ that are not rechargable

• by Sweety

I have purchased 2 AA rechargable batteries about 18 months ago with battery recharger. They are highly economical. My son has several toys with batteries and using the rechargable batteries again and again has helped me save a lot of

money.

I charge them for 7-8 hours at a time and use it for several days. Then I recharge it again.

I have compared with batteries that I purchase for 4$ that are not rechargable. Many batteries like Super and Energizer or Eveready batteries last just a few days.

Some last just a day if used in remote cars. When I use the Sanyo batteries, I do not have to recharge very often or invest in batteries that often.

I am planing ...

• Sanyo rechargable batteries(Ni-MH 2500)
      to buy few more batteries from Sanyo to prevent frequent buying of battries that reaches our landfill as waste.

Sanyo batteries are easy to identify due to its color among the group of batteries.

They are “Made in Japan”.

It does not get rusted and that gives me assurance to use in toys handled by children.

Some batteries even leak when left in toys for 2-3 months without use. I have not observed this problem too.

Overall, safe and economical batteries.

Mohammad Ebrahimi says :

re : I have compared with batteries that I purchase for 4$ that are not rechargable
Now adays every one or every family needs the batteries, so why then not buy and use this type of battery where you can charge and use it and reuse it that saves money and there is no waist of time going out to buy batteries, hence, I encourage all friends to use this economic batteries hereafter…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16202586241028/k2311a022/2.2.09