Lux Velvet Touch liquid soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that is best for skin as I recently read that all good skin products must be mildly fragrant

• by Sweety

I am using this velvet touch soap for past few weeks. As the name suggests, it is extremely soft to touch and is white in color. My skin is also soft after using this soap. It does not remove excess oil from skin leaving the skin very dry. I apply olive oil on my body before bath and I must say that it cleans the oil effectively

without drying the skin. Mildly fragarant and it does not have very strong fragrance. I think that is best for skin as I recently read that all good skin products must be mildly fragrant.

The soap is creamy soap with juicy peach extract and extra moisturizing whipped cream. I feel refreshed after every bath though I did not have a clue that peach extract was an ...

• ingredient until I read about the soap on back of the bottle. As the cream soap is soft, it leaves the skin extra soft.

The soap comes in a white container with 700 ml quantity and has a very attractive peach coloured lid with press and relase tip. Easy to release tip to take out the soap in small amounts. I tried this version for the

first time though I have tried other two versions of this soap. All I may remember about the difference may be the softness of my skin in this version after few months.

The soap is reasonably priced like other brands and lasts about 2-3 months for me. It is manufactured by Unilever Thai Holdings Ltd, Thailand. It truly leaves a soft kissable skin after every bath!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31202586151028/k2311a022/2.2.09