Innocence
  • I like this song because it reminds me of a child who does not know any different and is innocent and thinks life is all simple
  • Every time I hear this song it makes me want to cry because I know what it is like to be an innocent child who has no clue how cruel and mean this world is
  • You can find this song on Avril's album The Best Damn Thing

• by Sadonna

Innocence by Avril Lavinge is a song that is simple about how being innocent is not hard. I like this song because it reminds me of a child who does not know any different and is innocent and thinks life is all simple.

This song is sad in some ways

to me but it also is simple in the way it talks about you should not let your innocence pass you by and you should want to keep it and hold on to it for as long as you can because one day when you wake up you will realize ...

• you are not innocent at all any more.

When you realize that you become unhappy but while you have your innocence you are as happy and carefree as can be.

This song is three minutes and fifty two seconds long.

Every time I hear this song it makes me want

to cry because I know what it is like to be an innocent child who has no clue how cruel and mean this world is.

You can find this song on Avril’s album The Best Damn Thing.

You can also find this song online and listen to it free that way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14202586111028/k2311a022/2.2.09