Paper Planes  » Music  »

• by Sadonna

Paper Planes by M. I. A.

is a song that I like a lot. Paper Planes is a song you can not pass up and the song is just fantastic.

The words make very little sense to a lot of people but not to me. The song talks about how this girl all she wants to do

is take your money and it repeats though out the song that way but it has fairly easy lyrics to learn that way.

The lyrics to me are kind of catchy after you catch on you just can not help but sing along. This song when it first played on the radio had me ...

• all confused and then I just started to sing along and that made it so much fun and easier to understand.

This song is three minutes and twenty four seconds long. The genre for this song is hip hop all the way.

This song came out February twelfth two thousand and eight. You can find

this song on M.

I. A.

’s album Kala or you can find it online and listen to this song for free that way. If you like hip hop music and you need a new song to listen to then check this out.

Trust me you will enjoy it or maybe not but that is up to you.

Paper Planes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14202586101028/k2311a022/2.2.09