Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo  » Music  »
  • Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo is a song I like a lot because it makes me want to dance and it also talks about it is hard for a guy to get the goodies from a girl because some of us are not going to give it up to any random guy
  • You can find this song on Ciara's alum Goodies and I would recommend if you like to dance to go and check this song out

• by sadonna

Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo is a song I like a lot because it makes me want to dance and it also talks about it is hard for a guy to get the goodies from a girl because some of us are not going to give it up to any random guy.

You have got to work for it and it is more complicated than it seems and most people know what I am talking about. You can find this song on Ciara’s alum Goodies and I would recommend if you like to dance to go and check this song out! I just love ...

• this song because in some ways I am what the song says I’m keeping my goodies to myself and they will stay in the jar until I am good and ready to give them away. It’s not going to be easy to get me but that is probably what you may think. This
        song is three minutes and forty three seconds long on the album and if you look it up on you tube it is three minutes and fifty seven seconds long. You should so go check out this song and as I said get up and dance to it because it just makes me want to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14202585811028/k2311a022/2.2.09