The sisterhood of the traveling pants 2  » Movies  »
  • What confused me is they did not show Bridget's Twin brother at all and they brought Effie into this one but she looks nothing like I thought she would and in my opinion they should have had her in the first one because she played an important part in the first one also

• by sadonna

The sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 is a movie based on the last two books in the sisterhood but the movie does not follow the story line of the books. I absolutely hate when a movie based on a book goes all out of order.

What confused me is they

did not show Bridget’s Twin brother at all and they brought Effie into this one but she looks nothing like I thought she would and in my opinion they should have had her in the first one because she played an important part in the first one also.

I liked the ...

• movie but some days I wish the people who write the scripts for the movies also read the books because duh that is basically what they are based on.

If you like the sisterhood of the traveling pants you have got to check out the sequel and if you’ve read

the books don’t be surprised when the movie goes out of order.

This movie just came out and it’s not on DVD yet just in theaters so that is the only way you can see it.

So go purchase your movie tickets now because this is a movie you must see.

No lie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11202585701028/k2311a022/2.2.09