Yellow Labrador Retriever  » Pets  »
  • After some discussion, and making sure that she was housebroke, my husband and I decided to take the plunge and adopt her
  • It was the best thing we could have ever done
  • If I were to ever get another dog, it would definately be a retriever as I believe they are true family pets and want nothing more than to please their owners
  • I know our family is all the better because of our Pepper

• by dkramer

We adopted our yellow lab, Pepper, on August 13, 2007 when she was 9 months old. We were a little skeptical because when we first met her she was jumping up and down, going crazy, and took her 2 year old “owner’s” donut from him.

Her adult owner showed us how much she loved playing fetch and explained to us that she was a really good dog but that they just didn’t trust her

by herself all day so she was in a kennel during the daytime and then let out for about 3 hours each evening and then slept in the kennel all night long.

After some discussion, and making sure that she was housebroke, my husband and I decided to take the plunge and adopt her.

It was the best thing we could have ever done.

Pepper is such a sweet and devoted dog.

...

• She loves everyone in our family with all her heart and although she can be mischievious it is never intentional and the love she has shows through her eyes like no other dog I’ve ever seen.

If I were to ever get another dog, it would definately be a retriever as I believe they are true family pets and want nothing more than to please their owners.

As she has matured her jumping and

bouncing has become steadily less, but you can still see that puppy spirit in her every move.

I can’t wait to see the movie “Marley and Me” because if it’s anything like the book it will be like watching Pepper on screen.

If you are debating whether or not a lab would be a good family pet I assure you it would.

I know our family is all the better because of our Pepper.

Yellow Labrador Retriever

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29202585550928/k2311a022/2.2.09