PayPal  » Finance  »
  • I love how you can withdraw and transfer money from bank account to bank account, to family members and friends, or back and forth
  • The most amazing thing is PayPal's partnership with eBay
  • Account information is also secret when you buy or sell a product and this definitely protects you against phshing scams or the threat of having your identity stolen
  • In my opinion, PayPal is the best site that I have found that aids in the quick transfer of funds wherever you need them to go
  • For serious internet shoppers, I would seriously recommend PayPal and since the economy is bad right now, you can easy transfer any money you may earn online to your checking or savings account and there is your paid light bill

• by Hasini

Just about any online seller or business takes PayPal! It’s amazing I tell you!! Amazing!! I love how you can withdraw and transfer money from bank account to bank account, to family members and friends, or back and forth.

The most amazing thing is PayPal’s partnership with eBay. Because PayPal is trusted by both buyers and sellers and fairly simple to use it is amazing in that it really virtually has no problems.

A new feature that I love is “Paypal Mobile.” You are now able to be updated with information about your PayPal account status (how many Benjamins you get to spend), you can send

money or receive money, and you can bid on items through eBay and PayPal right through your phone. It’s quite amazing if you ask me. The application is even available on the iPod touch or iPhone.

Another great feature is that you can accept or receive money from others even if your PayPal account is unverified. Verification means that it is connected to a bank account where your PayPal funds can be transferred and then you are notified of this transaction. On the downside, many sellers on eBay do not accept funds from unverified PayPal accounts. To be on the safe side, you should have your account ...

• verified.

Account information is also secret when you buy or sell a product and this definitely protects you against phshing scams or the threat of having your identity stolen. I absolutely love PayPal. It’s so easy to purchase and sell random items around my house online. In conjunction with eBay it definitely ranks the number one spot in internet “banks” if you will. It works amazingly with other sites as well.

In my opinion, PayPal is the best site that I have found that aids in the quick transfer of funds wherever you need them to go. You don’t have to worry about hassling with unknown strangers over

eBay or other sites in order to get what you need to get done. PayPal has saved me time and money not having to pay other internet “banks” to transfer or withdraw funds for my own benefit. It is simple to purchase items and with a few clicks you are done (on eBay). I have never had to go through complicated processes to get my things purchased or sold. For serious internet shoppers, I would seriously recommend PayPal and since the economy is bad right now, you can easy transfer any money you may earn online to your checking or savings account and there is your paid light bill!

PayPal

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42202585470928/k2311a022/2.2.09