Edge Memory 1GB DiskGO USB Sport Watch Drive  » Watches  »
  • I bought this sport watch cum USB drive of 1GB memory through Buy
  • He didn't buy a watch for some time, as he was much impressed with this one, and was not ready to replace it, hoping that he could find a strap to replace
  • You know what, they sent another watch of same configuration, entirely at free of cost

• by Myth

I bought this sport watch cum USB drive of 1GB memory through Buy.com and the cost was around $100, some 3 years before. I bought it as a gift for my husband. Man, the look was so good and gave a rich manly look to his

hand. Also, he used it as a USB whenever he needs to take data from home to outside or from outside to home. Easy portable, right? He always have that watch in hand.

But the bad thing was, the strap was not that great and it got damaged with in 6 months. We were not able to replace it in my place (I bought it, when were in USA). So, he used it as a USB alone and used to keep in his pocket for knowing time. He didn’t buy a watch for ...

• Edge Memory 1GB DiskGO USB Sport Watch Drive
      some time, as he was much impressed with this one, and was not ready to replace it, hoping that he could find a strap to replace.

After some months, the USB also didn’t work. So he mailed to the company saying the issues. You know what, they

sent another watch of same configuration, entirely at free of cost. Unbelievable customer service. We were really impressed. So later he ordered for more watches and gifted to our relatives. Damn good. But need to be careful handling the strap. Too much of force will cause quick damage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64202585410928/k2311a022/2.2.09