Runaway Bride  » Movies  »
2.5
  • Pretty Woman is a great movie and I love it like anything
  • So, obviously I thought a movie having the lead actors of Pretty Woman and directed by the director of Pretty Woman would be fun to watch
  • Though the movie has interesting plot, nice performances and good music, something is really missing and that made me feel a bit disappointed
  • If I haven't seen Pretty Woman and have watched Runaway Bride, I might have liked it but I had Pretty Woman on my mind and this might be the reason I haven't enjoyed Runaway Bride very much

• by kcr_8511

Runaway Bride is a romantic comedy movie starring the lead actors of super hit movie, Pretty Woman, Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. Pretty Woman is a great movie and I love it like anything.

That is one of the first romantic movies I have seen and I liked it instantly.

That is the reason I still love

the movie even after watching hundreds of movies.

So, obviously I thought a movie having the lead actors of Pretty Woman and directed by the director of Pretty Woman would be fun to watch.

I had great expectations from the movie but the movie didn’t live up to the expectations.

Though the movie has interesting plot, nice ...

• performances and good music, something is really missing and that made me feel a bit disappointed.

If I haven’t seen Pretty Woman and have watched Runaway Bride, I might have liked it but I had Pretty Woman on my mind and this might be the reason I haven’t enjoyed Runaway Bride very much.

As the title suggests,

Julia Roberts runs away from her marriage because she is afraid of relations.

This makes her get tabloid space and she is nicknamed Runaway Brie.

A reporter, played by Richard Gere comes to her place to write an article about her for the newspaper.

What happens when they start loving each other? Can she marry him without running away?

Runaway Bride

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11202585260928/k2311a022/2.2.09