Prambanan temple  » Travel  »
  • I live not far from Prambanan temple, but I think I just twice visited there
  • If you wanna visit there, I suggest to bring the umbrella, because it's so hot

• by coolvie

My city Yogyakarta became the second place of tourist destination after Bali. There are so many vacation place in here, from nature vacation until culture vacation. One of the culture vacation place is Prambanan temple.

The location is in east part the city, between the border of Yogyakarta and Klaten, Central Java. Everyone know that place, so it’s easy to go there, just by bus, taxi, or local car here.

Prambanan temple have

historical story. It build a long time ago by our ancestors.

There’s so many temple build there, one of it is called ‘candisewu’ temple. It means one thousand temple.

It’s also has a legend, Bandung bondowoso the famous king curse Roro Jonggrang to complete the temple become one thousand because she’s trying to fail him to build the temple as her equirement if Bandung Bondowoso wanna take her as his wife. Because of ...

• earthquake disaster in May 2006, Prambanan temple a little bit destruck, some stone is fall down, and noone even the most geniust architec can’t repair it become perfect again.

Wow, what a great building that ancestors can build!. This temple surrounded by large park.

If you wanna walk around this entire park, I’m sure you will give up. There’s some little train to carry the tourist if you wanna see around the park

and the temple.

I live not far from Prambanan temple, but I think I just twice visited there. If you wanna visit there, I suggest to bring the umbrella, because it’s so hot.

But if not, you can rent the umbrella there. In the outside temple, there’s so many seller with their small store sell some handicraft and cultural things.

There’s also some guide to accompany you walk around the temple and explaining all about the temple with your own language.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38202585060928/k2311a022/2.2.09