Nivea Deodorant
  • I noticed this Nivea deodorant and decided to give it a try
  • The labeling on the bottle states that it gives you a 24 hours fresh feeling and I did experience that kind of feeling

• by RYS

The first time I encountered this product is in a hotel in Thailand. I just finished swimming and took a shower. In the shower area, there were some grooming products that could be used for free. I noticed this Nivea deodorant and decided to give it a try. I instantly fell for the smell. It was really refreshing

and suitable for tropical climate where I lived. The fresh aroma renewed my spirit and energy even after I just finished a workout.

The labeling on the bottle states that it gives you a 24 hours fresh feeling and I did experience that kind of feeling. Since this nice experience with Nivea Deodorant, I always have one bottle of ...

• the product in my room. I frequently use it after taking a bath or whenever I plan to go out to refresh myself. It protects me from unpleasant scent that normally arises due to the humid and hot environment.

This product comes in a bottle spray type. The color of the bottle is white and the package is 150

ml. The bottle that I have states that it was produced in Hamburg. One more thing, although the product is supposed to be unisex, I feel that this product is more suitable for men because it gives an air of masculinity. I highly recommended the product especially when you just finished exercising. It will make you feel good.

Nivea Deodorant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31102584941228/k2311a021/2.1.09