My Bloody Valentine 3D  » Movies  »
  • My Bloody Valentine 3D, The remake of the 1981 version by director George Mihalka, definitely is one worth seeing
  • Personally I think the 3D effect should be used in all horror films
  • Overall I thought it was a great movie, a fun and exciting ride

• by Phoenix

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My Bloody Valentine 3D, The remake of the 1981 version by director George Mihalka, definitely is one worth seeing. Personally I think the 3D effect should be used in all horror films.

10 years after Harry Warden wakes up from a coma, he goes on a killing rampage know as, “The Valentine

day Massacre” leaving 22 people dead.

Now Jensen Ackles character, Tom Hanniger returns to his hometown of Harmony.

But before he can even see his ex-girlfriend Sarah Palmer (Jaime King) the murders start up once again.

Suspicions rise from the Sherrif, Axel Palmer (Kerr Smith) as too the connection of the murders,

• and Tom’s return.

Is Harry Warden back from the dead? Or is there a new killer in the town of Harmony? Overall I thought it was a great movie, a fun and exciting ride.

The 3D effects really add a feel to the movie, and I dont think it would be as

good without it.

It has suspense, horror and tons of gore.

Also Betsy Rue’s character (Irene) runs around naked for 5 minutes, so theres a plus.

Overall My Bloody Valentine 3D is a great, fun movie.

Dont pass it up!

My Bloody Valentine 3D

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11102584881228/k2311a021/2.1.09