Psyllium Seed Husk 500 mg
  • I bought this at the General Nutrition Center
  • I think that this supplement is very useful when you are needing to improve your digestive health for any reason
  • This is something I would recommend if you have irregularity

• by snowy

I have been taking Psyllium Seed Husk 500 mg since June of last year when it was recommended after a colonoscopy that I eat more fiber. I bought this at the General Nutrition Center. It is easy to locate there.

The purpose of this herbal supplement is to move things through the digestive tract thereby improving

your digestive health. I think that this supplement is very useful when you are needing to improve your digestive health for any reason. I have found it to be so for myself.

Besides Psyllium Husk the other ingredients in this are gelatin, Oat bran powder, Corn bran powder and Pea Fiber powder. It has a few ...

• simple ingredients that are effective.

Psyllium husk is a traditional medicine that was used in Chinese and Indian cultures for the treatment of digestive disease, bladder conditions and high blood pressure. The only thing to be noted when taking this supplement is that you should make sure you drink at least eight oz. of water when

taking it, because it can lead either to choking or intestinal blockage.

I have found this supplement to be helpful to maintain regularity in bowel movements. I think it can also be used as a treatment for diahhea. This is something I would recommend if you have irregularity. It is very affordable at around 7.00 per bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34102584841228/k2311a021/2.1.09