Raw Vs Smackdown 2008  » Games  »
  • My son really likes to play, I think it gives him a positive outlet for the aggression that watching wrestling can cause
  • He even makes it interesting to where we sometimes watch him in the competitions

• by LP Jardine

My son likes to play the WWE Raw vs Smackdown 2008 playstation game. He is a 13 year old boy who loves wrestling. I find that the graphics on the game are very realistic.

He also has the 2007 and 2009 yet the 2008 version is his favorite. They are reasonably priced.

My son

really likes to play, I think it gives him a positive outlet for the aggression that watching wrestling can cause.

The wrestlers are interesting looking. I also know that there is a place to create your own wrestlers on the game and use them among the wrestlers already on the game.

There is quite a ...

• selection of templates for creating your won wrestlers, from hairstyles, to clothing to body type. You can even assign wrestling moves to your wrestler or use someone elses moves as your own.,

The way of playing is easy for my son to do, he enjoys setting up the types of matches especially the Royal

Rumbles. He even makes it interesting to where we sometimes watch him in the competitions.

The only annoying part is that the dialogue repeats a bit too much.

WWE is one of the most widely known wrestling organizations I am glad they have a game which my son can be a part of the action safely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28102584801228/k2311a021/2.1.09