Batman Begins
  • Batman Begins is one of the best Batman movies I have ever watched
  • I thought the actor Christian Bale really did hid character justice and was just the right amount of dark for the superhero
  • I found that in the two previous movies, the costumes were too bright and everyone seemed more light and comical
  • In fact, I found it to be a little more interesting than an earlier movie from the nineties which showed the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents, and how he became Batman after a while
  • I would recommend this to many Batman fans

• by RedTape

Batman Begins” is one of the best Batman movies I have ever watched. I thought the actor Christian Bale really did hid character justice and was just the right amount of “dark” for the superhero. I thought it was a big change from the movies “Batman and Robin” and “Batman Forever” where the

role of Batman was played by the actor George Clooney.

This batman movie seemed more realistic as well. I found that in the two previous movies, the costumes were too bright and everyone seemed more light and comical. However, I grew up reading batman comics and watching the batman cartoons on television, and I ...

• can safely say that the atmosphere in any batman movie should be dark, just like the mood of batman and gotham city and its citizens.

Another thing I liked about the movie was the plot. The movie was about how Bruce Wayne became Batman. In fact, I found it to be a little

more interesting than an earlier movie from the nineties which showed the murder of Bruce Wayne’s parents, and how he became Batman after a while.

I would recommend this to many Batman fans. Not only is the movie an accurate portrayal of the character of batman, but it is also an adrenaline rush.

Batman Begins
    7hereviewer says :

re : Batman Begins is one of the best Batman movies I have ever watched
    I completely agree with you not just that this is the best Batman or superhero I have ever seen but probably one of the best movies I’ve ever seen. The plot was great and Christian was great too. Each time I don’t know what to watch I put on Batman Begins.

Abigail says :

re : Batman Begins is one of the best Batman movies I have ever watched
    Although dated for the time, this film had fantastic casting, directing, cinematography, and soundtrack. Even those who don’t care for it have to respect it’s impact on culture. I also agree that it’s one of the better films I could list, not even because it is particularly outstanding, but because it was clearly made with love, and all those involved were committed to their work. This is what makes it such a dear film.

Andrew Leither says :

I have seen this movie and it’s good to know that sometimes the second and even third movie can be better than the first. Great review and I love the villain and dark characters the setting and story lines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11102584781228/k2311a021/2.1.09