Batman: The Dark Knight

• by RedTape

Batman: The Dark Knight” was one of the most memorable movies which was released in the year 2008. When I first saw it advertising with the late actor “Heath Ledger” I did not think tha the movie would be good, since I had only previously seen him in roles completely opposite to the

one he was playing. Also, like everyone else I was a bit skeptical that he could do it accurately because I had seen him as only a teen idol. I could not have been more wrong.

The movie was not entitled “The Joker”. However, the joker’s character stole the movie and Batman seemed to ...

• take a backseat. The movie is still being talked about today by me and some of my friends because of how great we think it was. We thought he completely turned the role around. Thinking about it recently I came to the conclusion that he borrowed a little bit of the character Alex from
        the movie “A Clockwork Orange”. I might be wrong, but that is part of what I got from the joker’s character.

The movie is about Batman having to deal with the trouble the joker has unleashed on the city of Gotham. The people there seem to distrust Batman after a while, and things spiral out of control.

Batman: The Dark Knight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11102584771228/k2311a021/2.1.09