Little Caesars Pizza  » Restaurants  »
6801 Rufe Snow Dr. Suite 104 Watauga, TX 76148
  • If you're just looking for a basic cheese or pepperoni pizza though at a real good price, I recommend Little Caesars Pizza, where the pizza is always fresh and hot

• by GenesisOne

What a bargain Little Caesars Pizza is! I can order a cheese or pepperoni pizza for just $5 plus tax no matter what day it is! I have not been able to find a pizza place that can beat this price. What’s nice as well is the pizza is always hot and fresh and I have

never gotten a pizza that has been sitting for some time.

As far as the quality of the pizza, it’s pretty good.

I wouldn’t say it’s the most flavorful or the largest pizza I’ve ever had, but for the price, the pizza is actually pretty decent.

It’s a good size for two or three people, I ...

• would say unless one person wants to eat four slices.

I can tell they do not put many other ingredients or seasonings on the pizza aside from the basics, but that’s pretty much how all pizza places make pizza nowadays.

It’s basically just dough, sauce, and cheese and that’s all I taste unless I order pepperoni.

I have not tried any other pizza at Little Caesars Pizza, but it looks like the prices for the specialty pizzas are similar to the prices at Pizza Hut.

If you’re just looking for a basic cheese or pepperoni pizza though at a real good price, I recommend Little Caesars Pizza, where the pizza is always fresh and hot!

danielle hibbard says :

how much is a large pepperoni pizza plus tax?

Vital Expressions says :

This will depend on the area in which you are located, take the cost of the pizza and then multiply it by the tax your state charges, then ad that number to the cost of the pizza and that will give you the cost of the pizza plus the tax. Right now in my areas hot n’ ready pepperoni pizzas are on the ads for $ 8. That also may be different depending on where you live. You could always call your local little caesars and ask.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7102584761228/k2311a021/2.1.09