Tropic Thunder  » Movies  »
  • I normally have a problem with that actor as I think he is not a very good comedian and makes most of the movies he stars in boring
  • I found the movie to be hilarious like many of the other people who watched it despite the fact that Jack Black was in it
  • I thought the introduction was the funniest part of the movie
  • Therefore, I would recommend this to people who are looking for a good laugh

• by RedTape

When I first saw the movie “Tropic Thunder” advertising, all I could think about was that it was not going to be funny because the actor and comedian “Jack Black” was in it. I normally have a problem with that actor as I think he is not

a very good comedian and makes most of the movies he stars in boring. However, I did see the actor Ben Stiller, so I realized that the movie still had a ghost of a chance. Therefore I decided to watch it.

The movie was about four spoilt A-list actors who star in a war movie which is supposed to have the biggest budget in the century. However, the makers are finding it hard to work with the actors, so they come up with a plan to get the actors alone away from their agents,

• Tropic Thunder
      and all the people who work for them into the jungle so they could become the soldiers they are playing. However, when their director is killed by an old landmine things begin to go terribly wrong.

I found the movie to be hilarious like many of

the other people who watched it despite the fact that Jack Black was in it. I thought the introduction was the funniest part of the movie. I also thought the acting was great and the script flawless. Therefore, I would recommend this to people who are looking for a good laugh.

Tropic Thunder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11102584641228/k2311a021/2.1.09