PIXMA iP3600 Canon Printer  » Electronics  »
  • This printer was on sale a couple of months ago and being a Canon, I decided to pick it up
  • I did not even have to open the instruction booklet as the installation process provided me with all the details I needed and set up the printer so that it would produce the best printing results it was capable of putting out - and it did, too

• by GenesisOne

This printer was on sale a couple of months ago and being a Canon, I decided to pick it up. I’m pretty pleased with it too.

When I ran the installation program, it did not take me long to complete the installation and the set up.

I did not even have to open the instruction booklet as the

installation process provided me with all the details I needed and set up the printer so that it would produce the best printing results it was capable of putting out - and it did, too.

The print quality is really very nice: color pictures come out sharp, rich and clear with no blur or blending, all the colors ...

• are kept separately and appear very close to what is displayed on my monitor.

When I print text, it looks professionally done.

Printing is quick and I haven’t had any paper jams as of yet.

I also like how quiet this printer is! I don’t have to worry about printing late at night now or printing while someone

else is in the room attempting to watch something or concentrate on something.

My only complaint is the printer itself is a bit bulky and it requires a good amount of unobstructed space as a result.

Overall, I’m pretty happy with the results that the printer produces, although the printer itself could have been designed to take up less space.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16102584531228/k2311a021/2.1.09