Rocky Balboa  » Movies  »
  • I would have to say that I love all Sylvester Stallone movies
  • To get the full thrill of the movie I recommend that you rent it and watch it

• by dabest1

I would have to say that I love all Sylvester Stallone movies. Although I didn’t like this one as much as the other ones at one part of the movie my view was completely changed and grasped.

What I love about this movie is it is soooo inspirational.

Anytime I’m down or anything and I remember the quote that Rocky told his son it gets me motivated and wanting

to challenge the world.

The story of this movie is that Rocky is coming for one last time to show the world that he still there.

On the way he faces a lot of challenges with people not believing in him and not wanting him to fight, but against all odds he doesn’t give up and keeps pushing himself.

My favorite quote from the movie was” The world ain’t ...

• all sunshine and rainbows.

It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

But it ain’t about how hard ya hit.

It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward.

How much you

can take and keep moving forward.

That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth.

But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody!” To get the full thrill of the movie I recommend that you rent it and watch it.

Rocky Balboa

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113101584521131/k2311a0131/1.31.09