The Saturdays Chasing Lights CD  » Music  »
  • But I most certainly have found one that is very good, and I think that everyone should get a copy of it one way or another

• by internetwhizzkid

As we all know, there are many hundreds of POP CD’s out on the market. But I most certainly have found one that is very good, and I think that everyone should get a copy of it one way or another. To some people it may not be that good, if anything it’s a love it or hate it album.

I am one of these people that love it. When I first heard it I was not sure, but after

listening to the whole album I really do like it.

Not only has it got the top singles at the start, but it also has similar songs which have a very similar and popular theme/beat/tune. You will get into the mood very soon, and it’s something which will make you happy.

I can honestly say that lots of people will like it, and they simply will not be able to stop playing the songs (just like me) what is even ...

• better is the fact that the album is reasonably priced, so it is not like you are paying excessive amounts for it, especially during the Recession. Typically its £5.

99 for a digital download on the UK iTunes Store, 12 songs version. Even at that price I really do think that people should download it and see what they think.

You cannot go wrong on it. It includes the top 4 hits • If This is Love • Up • Keep Her • Lies Just

like Michael Jacksons Thriller (and 25th anniversary edition) everyone should own a copy.

I look forward to seeing another album coming out from them in the future. This album has been played several times on my iPod, and at this stage I cannot say anything that bad about it, it’s just brilliant modern tunes.

If ANYTHING can be done for the next album, then it would be purely just to add a few more songs on the CD, that’s all I can think of at the moment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143101584511131/k2311a0131/1.31.09