Indosat IM3  » Cellular services  »
2.5
  • First I don't think I will use this provider because it has school image when use it
  • But nowadays I think the service is less because when I send some SMS, it always pending and I must send it twice
  • The sms bonus also decrease now, I feel a little dissaponted about that, but I hope in the next day IM3 can improve the service so that the customer can get the best from them

• by coolvie

I use mobile phone about six years ago and I have been change the cellular service provider three times. Now I use Indosat IM3.

First I don’t think I will use this provider because it has school image when use it.

Almost all teenagers and school kid in my city, Jogja, Indonesia use IM3.

the cellular tafiff of IM3 is cheap especially in SMS, that’s why almost all teenagers using it.

IM3 usually called ‘the king of SMS’ because the tariff is so cheapest among the other cellular provider and has a lot of bonus.

Look for it’s tariff, so I decide to use IM3.

The GPRS is ...

• just also IDR 1/KB, it’s the cheapest GPRS tariff among all GSM provider.

The call tariff until IDR 0,1 /second if it reach in a couple minute.

It’s cheap especially in the midnight.

The signal is good, it’s cover in my city, but in some part in east island in Indonesia it’s not covered

well.

But nowadays I think the service is less because when I send some SMS, it always pending and I must send it twice.

The sms bonus also decrease now, I feel a little dissaponted about that, but I hope in the next day IM3 can improve the service so that the customer can get the best from them.

Indosat IM3
    Edwin says :

Dear ccare.. Saya pengguna im3, dan saya mau minta seting internet buat bisa menggunakan aplikasi s60 di hp nokia 5610..yg saya dapatkan via sms dr 3000.. Dan sudah sy save setingnya di hp .. Untuk koneksi gprs via web langsung sih udah bisa konek,tp untuk aplikasi seperti nimbuz,opera dll.. Di lyr ada tulisan cek seting internet anda.. Nah gimana cara seting di configurasi nya minta petunjuk atau caranya.. Trims ya ccare indosat.. Regards, edwin 085723849916

Outside country says :

hi anyone. i want recharge my friend mobile in Indonesia. I am in outside the country. Is it possible to recharge INDOSAT mobile through internet using creditcards. please reply to me.

Jules Li says :

Yes, you can make payments online. The website is ipay.indosatm2.com

phinto says :

Knapa gak bisa buka mms yang katanya suruh buka di ,, sedang alamatnya aja gak bisa dikunjungi,,

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223101584461131/k2311a0131/1.31.09