Havanna Dance Club, Berlin/Germany
Hauptstrasse 30, Berlin 10827 Germany
  • I love the Latin culture and I absolutely adore the Latin dance
  • I think that Havanna Dance Club is amongst the best clubs for the real fans of Latin music
  • But I prefer the second floor because of the hot and passionate rhythms of Merengue and Bachatar
  • There are seven bars at the club with the interesting cocktails and I never miss the opportunity to drink my beloved Margarita here

• by Vladlena Nyzhnik

Latin Reggae, Salsa, Soul are the most fascinating names for me. I love the Latin culture and I absolutely adore the Latin dance. Whenever I hear the Latin music it immerses me instantly into the joyful atmosphere of the Latin carnival and all my sadness vanishes in the air.

The happy smile arises on my face and all my body begins to move in the rhythm of Latin music. And I am absolutely sure that if you shook your hips once in the fantastic rhythm

of Salsa you get addicted immediately.

I think that Havanna Dance Club is amongst the best clubs for the real fans of Latin music. It is situated near the post office on Hauptstrasse (U-BAHN: Rathaus Schцneberg or Eisenracher Strasse).

Hours: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, starting at 9 PM. The decoration of the club which is made with the use of the Tropical motives creates the atmosphere of the gorgeous and merry festival.

The first dance floor is dedicated to the pure Salsa. But I prefer the second floor ...

• because of the hot and passionate rhythms of Merengue and Bachatar.

If you have a desire to become more skillful dancer you can take the lessons of Latin dance here. I am not the well experienced dancer and I have never attended the dance lessons.

But I am visiting the club for fun and I think that the mixture of the desire, the enthusiasm and the music compensates everything. Even if you are not the fan of the Latin music then you will have a lot of

fun in Havanna all the same.

The DJs team of the third dance floor will please you with R&B, Funk and Soul music. And on Saturdays the Big Hall additionally opens the doors and invites all the lovers of best Dances and Disco Classics to have a lot of fun.

There are seven bars at the club with the interesting cocktails and I never miss the opportunity to drink my beloved Margarita here. I think that the only negative feature of the club is the payment methods: no credit cards; but everything else is perfect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 593101584401131/k2311a0131/1.31.09