Neozep Drops  » Medicine  »
  • I asked my pediatrician on what medicine I should give my little one and he suggested a drug however when I went to the drugstores t buy they were all out of stocks so I decided to try Neozep Drops
  • Its one of the best baby remedies I have tested and I am sure that I'll continue using it for my baby

• by maffy

Having a baby is not at all easy, just like where I am in right now. When my baby had cols for the very first time, I was a little nervous and I was very worried too.

I am a nurse but when one of your family members you would really be worried also.

I asked my pediatrician on what medicine I should give my little one

and he suggested a drug however when I went to the drugstores t buy they were all out of stocks so I decided to try Neozep Drops.

I have been a user of Neozep tablet to and I can say its good.

In just one day my baby was relieved from her clogged nose, she was also able to sleep very well because of the chlorphenamine content.

...

• I can say that its is very good since it made my baby more comfortable and feeling better too.

Its also very much affordable an can easily be found in any drugstores.

Here in the Philippines people often use this to treat common cold and the tablet form I also often use it to treat my colds for years now.

I really trust Neozep Drops for my

baby and also for myself.

Its one of the best baby remedies I have tested and I am sure that I’ll continue using it for my baby.

I have tried tasting it because some other medicines are very bitter but Neozep Drops has a sweet strawberry flavor so my little one enjoys it so much and she don’t even spit it.

I will surely use it on her again.

emynil says :

can I mix neozep drops to my baby`s milk? is it effective?

Galega says :

Yes, you can mix it with milk. Just ensure to not cross the recommended dose.

maffy replies :

yes you can mix it with milk if your baby doesn`t like the taste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263101584281231/k2311a0131/1.31.09