Vizio HD TV’s  » Electronics  »
1.5
  • So, recently I bought a new TV for my bedroom
  • So I went down to Best Buy to find out from the pros on which TV's are the best

• by The_Truth

So, recently I bought a new TV for my bedroom.I went with a 32in. Vizio LCD HDTV. Who knew what I was getting myself into.

So I went down to Best Buy to find out from the pros on which TV’s are the best…To make it short they told me they are all pretty much the same, it’s mainly just wether it is a name brand or not.

Since the better prices were down at the local walmart I went there to make my purchase, Vizio by far had the best prices, ranging from $40 to $100 less then the name brand TV’s of equal sizes. So as many would do I bought the cheaper TV. Little to say it was a nightmare.

I brought my TV home excited of my purchase to find a nice new TV with a great picture and easy to understand remote. After about 3 weeks from the purchase the TV had nothing but problems.

First the remote suddenly broke even though I was using special batteries made for cameras and they were brand new. I thoguht that maybe the batteries were broken so I tried several other pairs, but nope, it was the remote itself.

• Vizio HD TV's

Not thinking to much of it I went on with my TV and by the end of the fourth week the TV would not shut off using any of the buttons on the side which were the only available as the remote had broken aswell. The next morning I was not even able to get a picture just a blueish screen and could only shut it off by

pulling the plug from the wall.

I have since then bought a new name brand TV (RCA) and have had no problems with it for two months now.

The reason for the rating of a 3 not a 1, was mainly due to how while the TV was working it was wonderful, but I would never buy one again atleast not until they fixed all the bugs.

Vizio HD TV's

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163101584071231/k2311a0131/1.31.09