My Bloody Valentine 3D
  • Now, I am not one for scary movies in the least bit due to the fact thats they leave me scared for days, but I was honestly disappointed by this flick in particular
  • I definitely think it is safe to say that when this one hits blockbuster it will be collecting dust on the shelves

• by hanson61290

Last night my boyfriend had the great idea of taking me on a double date to see ‘My Bloody Valentine 3D’ In theaters. Now, I am not one for scary movies in the least bit due to the fact thats they leave me scared for days, but I was honestly disappointed by this flick in particular.

After paying $12.

75 per ticket, I was extremely dissatisfied to find that the

graphics and special effects alone were lacking to say the least.

Other than the slight twist where you weren’t sure which of the two male leads (Tom and Axel) was the killer, I could pretty much for-see every upcoming event, and I cant even say it was the writers tool of for-shadowing, instead it would have to be a poor and weak plot.

I could barely get ...

• into the movie because it seemed to be a knock-off from every other grade B movies of the past that have come and quickly made their way out of theaters.

I must say there was quite a large amount of blood spilling, but I was expecting to be a little closer to the edge of my seat.

In high hopes of buying a ticket to see a thrilling horror,

I was displeased to find yet another typical and unrealistic slaughter-fest.

I can’t say I was the only one to have these feelings either… Most of those who were exiting the theater alongside me had similar thoughts and reviews which they shared with their friends as I over heard.

I definitely think it is safe to say that when this one hits blockbuster it will be collecting dust on the shelves.

My Bloody Valentine 3D

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113101584001231/k2311a0131/1.31.09