Sony HTCT100 Sound Bar with Sub-Woofer  » Electronics  »
  • I was happy with the sound that came from my television and I certainly did not want to set up and have to look at multiple speakers all across my living room
  • However, after visiting a friend's house to watch a football game, I noticed he had just recently set up a new sound system that didn't require multiple speakers
  • After that day, I decided to go out and buy the same sound system my friend had, the Sony HT-CT100, and now that I too am enjoying the added layers of incredible audio, I don't think I could go back to just listening to a television without such an addition
  • I know that I wouldn't enjoy it as much, that's for sure
  • It's a great product with great sound at a great price and I highly recommend it

• by GenesisOne

Before I made this purchase, I had never felt there was a need to set up additional sound speakers to my television. I was happy with the sound that came from my television and I certainly did not want to set up and have to look at multiple speakers all across my living room.

However, after visiting a friend’s house to watch a football game, I noticed he had just recently set up a new sound system that didn’t require multiple speakers.

I

was also blown away by the sounds of the football game and even the commercials! The sounds seemed more authentic, like I was right there at the stadium and they were so crisp and clear! After that day, I decided to go out and buy the same sound system my friend had, the Sony HT-CT100, and now that I too am enjoying the added layers of incredible audio, I don’t think I could go back to just listening to a television without such ...

• an addition.

I know that I wouldn’t enjoy it as much, that’s for sure! Set up was a snap and the bar with the speaker easily disappears once it’s positioned right because it’s really pretty small.

As for the subwoofer, well it’s certainly large and I found a good place for it on my floor.

It has display on the side that details all the numerous settings that I found easily readable and informative.

What I really like about this system is it’s

so easy to use no matter what device I want to hook up! All I have to do is plug in my cable box, VHS or DVD player, and video game system all right into a port.

I can watch and play everything at volumes that are rich and with incredibly deep bass.

I’m so happy with this sound system that I can’t ever see myself replacing it.

It’s a great product with great sound at a great price and I highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163101583881231/k2311a0131/1.31.09