Grand Traverse Veterinary Hospital  » Pets  »
3805 Veterans Drive, Traverse City, MI 49686
  • I started taking my dogs to Dr. Jossens at Grand Traverse Veterinary Hospital a little over a year ago and have never been more impressed with a vet clinic
  • Recently I had to euthanize my eight year old Labrador who was suffering from cancer and the amount of compassion their entire staff showed to me and my dog was amazing
  • I would recommend this vet clinic to anyone who loves their pets and wants to give them the best health care possible

• by Lablover007

I started taking my dogs to Dr. Jossens at Grand Traverse Veterinary Hospital a little over a year ago and have never been more impressed with a vet clinic. Recently I had to euthanize my eight year old Labrador who was suffering from cancer and the amount of compassion their entire staff showed to me and my dog was amazing.

It was incredibly difficult to say goodbye to my old friend, but having the support from Dr. Jossens was wonderful.

She

reassured me that I was doing the right thing for my dog, which I needed to hear at that time. Even though I knew it was best for my dog to no longer be in pain, it was such a hard decision.

Having Dr. Jossens there to support this decision made it a little bit easier to bear.

Of course I will miss my dog forever but I will continue to return to Dr. Jossens with my other dogs in ...

• the future.

I have always been impressed with the care my dogs have received from this clinic but this experience alone really solidified why I trust Dr. Jossens as my dogs’ vet and why I take my dogs to Grand Traverse Veterinary Hospital.

I would recommend this vet clinic to anyone who loves their pets and wants to give them the best health care possible. The staff at Grand Traverse Veterinary Clinic goes out of their

way to make their clients feel comfortable and Dr.

Jossens and the other vets in the clinic will go above and beyond to make sure your dog or cat receives the very best treatment. They have been extremely flexible dealing with some of my rescue dogs, who have special needs both physically and emotionally, and always do what is best for the dog.

I truly trust the vets at Grand Traverse Veterinary Clinic and will never use another vet clinic for my dogs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293001583831131/k2311a0130/1.30.09