Final Fantasy 10  » Games  »
  • I like Final Fantasy 10 because it is the first real animation 3D game in the series
  • The levelling system for this game I think is amazing because you don't actually level up
  • I love this system because later on in the game you can break the limits and get more than 9999 health and do more than 9999 damage
  • My personal favourite is Bahamut, he has been amazingly designed
  • Overdrives are special attacks which I found quite tricky to use at first but then I got the hang of them

• by hightidecraig

I like Final Fantasy 10 because it is the first real animation 3D game in the series. I like this because it makes it seem more real. There are 7 characters in the party - Tidus, Yuna, Wakka, Lulu, Kimhari, Auron and Rikku.

The levelling system for this game I think is amazing because you don’t actually level up! Its called the ‘Sphere Grid’ and using it is quite tricky at first. You gain spheres from battle called either ‘Mana’, ‘Power’, ‘Ability’ or ‘Luck’ Spheres. You also gain AP aswell from each battle which lets you move one space on the grid. So for example my Tidus got 1 AP,

so I moved him one place and the ‘node’ as its called is ‘Strength +3′ so I use a power sphere and hey presto Tidus gets another 3 strength. I love this system because later on in the game you can break the limits and get more than 9999 health and do more than 9999 damage.

The magic and summoning in this game is somewhat the same as previous games. You have to learn to use Magic but only Lulu can use Black Magic at first and also Yuna can use White Magic at first. As for summoning I love the way the creators have done this because they don’t ...

• come out and use just one attack then go away, you control them. Only Yuna can summon them though and you get 5 of them as the story progresses. My personal favourite is Bahamut, he has been amazingly designed. When I say control them I mean like Yuna summons Bahamut and then I attack the enemies until his Overdrive Bar fills up and when it does fill up I’ll use his overdrive to finish them off.

Overdrives are special attacks which I found quite tricky to use at first but then I got the hang of them. In order to use them the bar fills up after specific requirements in

battle and once the bar is full you use a special attack that does more damage. Wakkas is my favourite though because he can hit the enemies up to 12 times with higher amount of damage than normal attacks.

The setting of this game is my favourite out of all the Final Fantasys. It combines tropical, stormy, gloomy, snowy and mystical into one massive land. The world map from the other games are gone and it has been replaced by just landscapes where you travel through different zones.

I love this game and it is one of my favourite games of all time combining love, friendship, war and humour into one great storyline.

Final Fantasy 10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283001583761131/k2311a0130/1.30.09