HTC P3400i
  • The phone supports up to 1 GB of external memory and has an internal memory of 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM which I think is a bit low and as a result the phone does hang up or some program fails to open up when the phone is in full use
  • It just gives around a day's stand by back up and 4-5 hours of talk time back u which is just good enough for person like me who needs to travel a lot and charging is the chargers all the time around is not always very convenient
  • Beside the battery problem everything about the phone is just about perfect and I assure you that anyone searching for a good business set will not regret buying the HTC p3400 set

• by nikhil.mehak

After a year of use my Nokia 6300 finally broke down and I had to buy a new set. I went for some window shopping and finally this HTC P3400 caught my attention. The bold look about the set was the first think that caught my eyes and I after checking other aspects of the set I finally decided to buy it and I am really very happy with my purchase.

Let me first introduce you to the special features of the phone. The phone supports the following network

bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and thus is very much compatible most of the service providers here in India. The 2.8 inches TFT touch screen looks really bold and is the major attraction for the phone. The phone supports handwriting recognition and has a 5 way navigation feature as well. The phonebook practically supports unlimited entries and so does the phone lo or record. This is one good thing I liked as most other phones I used had limited number of entries and had
      to erase important call history or numbers just to squeeze in the new ones. The phone supports up to 1 GB of external memory and has an internal memory of 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM which I think is a bit low and as a result the phone does hang up or some program fails to open up when the phone is in full use. The phone has a 2 mega pixel camera with 1600×1200 pixels resolution which really gives some exciting image quality. It has ...

• HTC P3400i
      a v2.0 version of Bluetooth with A2DP which is quite faster and quicker in transmitting date than the other Bluetooth devices. The phone run on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC operating system and has some good additional features along with all the great features already mentioned above. Pocket Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF viewer, Java MIDP 2.0, Voice memo, MP3/AAC player, Video/audio album , Built-in hands free are few other features which makes it a complete business phone.

The only con the phone suffers from is the

battery which doesn’t provide the required standby time a good business should have. It just gives around a day’s stand by back up and 4-5 hours of talk time back u which is just good enough for person like me who needs to travel a lot and charging is the chargers all the time around is not always very convenient .

Beside the battery problem everything about the phone is just about perfect and I assure you that anyone searching for a good business set will not regret buying the HTC p3400 set.

HTC P3400i

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373001583741131/k2311a0130/1.30.09