Ebuddy messenger  » Software  »
2.5
  • The look of ebuddy is pretty interesting, it's dominan in blue color and when I start to chat, the other colors show up in text
  • Unfortunately with ebuddy we can't chatting in some chatroom, there's no feature yet about joining some chatroom outside yahoo, msn or Gtalk

• by coolvie

This is another chat application in mobile phone, ebuddy messenger. I got it in wap.

getjar.

com, just download and install it.

With ebuddy messenger, we can connect to the Im that we have like yahoo messenger, msn, or google talk.

Sometimes I use ebuddy to connect with yahoo messenger and start to

chat there.

The look of ebuddy is pretty interesting, it’s dominan in blue color and when I start to chat, the other colors show up in text.

To sign in in ebuddy we have to create an account there, it’s like create an email, not difficult, just fill the name, password,

• etc.

If I alredy chat in yahoo messenger via ebuddy, the facility looks the same with the real yahoo messenger in PC, we can send buzz (but in ebuddy the name is ‘nudge’), make a conference, send emotion and even can send picture.

We can also fill the profile and setting

the visibility here.

The status of onlinee or offline and the text message that we send aor received is play in animation, it’s move.

So, I thiink it funny and interest to watch.

Unfortunately with ebuddy we can’t chatting in some chatroom, there’s no feature yet about joining some chatroom outside yahoo, msn or Gtalk.

Denise says :

How do we send picture or files to each other?

Jules Li says :

Start a chat with the person that you want to send the picture to. Press menu, click send picture.

tracy says :

how do i define an email profile to send pictures?

vishal says :

it is not possible

louay says :

please can i saw my sending picture that i`m sent it with mobile ebuddy in other time with my computer thanx for ur care

vishal says :

no you can’t

Azriel says :

Ebuddy was really simple to use, but it does not offer a lot of things to its users. It is now very outdated and has not improved worth the time given there are now many different messaging apps that would allow you to even send animated pictures and voice messages for free.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 303001583551131/k2311a0130/1.30.09