The Curious Case of Benjamin Button  » Movies  »
  • At first, I enjoyed watching but after an hour I get bored
  • Nothing is so interesting with the movie, it's just all about how Benjamin Button get's younger everyday
  • I'm just disappointed to see Bradd Pitt doing such movie

• by peaches23

I’ve been eying this movie since it was released in the U.S. last December. So, when it’s finally showed here in our area I did not hesitate to watch. Well, the trailer itself would give you some curiosity what is the movie all about. Actually, I haven’t read the book of this story thus, that’s how

I’m eager to watch it.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is all about a man who was born old and gets younger everyday. Well, at the beginning due to my curiosity I patiently watch the movie. How he was abandoned by his father because of his unusual look and the life he had in ...

• a nursing home for the old where he grew up. At first, I enjoyed watching but after an hour I get bored. It’s a very long story and a slow moving one that would tend the viewer to be bored. Nothing is so interesting with the movie, it’s just all about how Benjamin Button get’s younger
        everyday.

It’s okay to watch long story movie, so long that the story is good and will not drive you to boredom. With The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, it’s almost 2 hours and 45 minutes of story telling and showing how Benjamin grow younger everyday.

I’m just disappointed to see Bradd Pitt doing such movie.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113001583511131/k2311a0130/1.30.09