Amazon.com  » Web sites  »
  • Sometimes, it wasn't by much, but it still was a better price
  • I've never had a need to contact customer service because I always receive my orders when I'm supposed to and they arrive in the condition that I would expect them to

• by GenesisOne

I used to be a casual shopper at Amazon. com. I went there because pretty everyone else went there to do online shopping.

I also went there because of the massive selection of so many millions upon millions of items for sale. The huge catalog pretty much

provided me with everything I ever was in search for except for perhaps one or two items.

Then though, I learned of Buy. com on television, and decided to check it out.

I was surprised that Buy. com beat Amazon.

com’s prices on a number of products! Sometimes, it wasn’t by much, but it still was a better price. I started shopping at Amazon.

com less often after discovering Buy. com because I could save money.

Now, I still visit Amazon. com on occasion because there are times when they do have a better price or sometimes they ...

• Amazon.com
      simply carry something that Buy.

com does not because of their larger catalog. Aside from the higher prices, Amazon.

com really is a nicely designed website that is easy to navigate. Product searches are pretty precise, flexible and good with returning the most relevant items first.

I’ve never

had a need to contact customer service because I always receive my orders when I’m supposed to and they arrive in the condition that I would expect them to. All in all, Amazon.

com is good online shopping website, but sometimes better deals can be found elsewhere.

Amazon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202901583310931/k2311a0129/1.29.09