Gmail.com
  • One of the most amazing things about Gmail is that you can keep your emails forever and ever
  • I love this feature so much because you don't have to open tab after tab when you click on links and other things
  • If you have had any other web account before you can definitely tell the difference by the first use

• by Hasini

I love my Gmail account. It is so organized and easy to use and organize even more than it already is! I don’t particularly care for Yahoo! or Hotmail anymore. My Yahoo! account was my very first email account and it does what basic email services do: allow you to send and receive basic messages. With Gmail, I can send photos and messages with the click of a button on my iPod touch and it’s just like having a second text messaging center. I can also get instant messaging because it is built into the program. One

of the most amazing things about Gmail is that you can keep your emails forever and ever. I did a search within my mail today and found some mail with those keywords I searched for from over 2 years ago.

It’s really phenomenal how much memory the email service has per user. You basically have an unlimited number of messages to hold. I personally have about 7000 messages give or take in my inbox alone.

One amazing feature of Google Mail is the ability to watch and receive Youtube videos in the chat window. I love this feature so much because you don’t have to open tab after tab when you click on links and other things.

When viewing an email with an attachment, you can view it as HTML or as the word document. If it is a PowerPoint, Gmail will basically do an online version of it for you with directions included on how to go forward and backward so you don’t have to download a file unto your computer unnecessarily. Also, another one of my favorite features is that when you send or receive a message it’s like a chat window so the ...

• Gmail.com
      connection is continuous. You don’t have to go back and find old emails to reply to, it keeps the updated emails from the same person at the top of your inbox so it’ll be easier to reply.

It automatically detects spam as well and you have the option of automatically throwing it all away or retrieving a message from your spam. It automatically adds contacts for you after you email the people 2 or 3 times so when you type some of the name it automatically gives a prompt and allows you to email faster. My personal

favorite is the ability to organize groups of emails into folders that Google saves for you in order to go back and retrieve them without sorting and without other problems. I was working on a research project and was able to send all of my research project files to myself and save them in a folder I labeled Research.

If you are looking for a new email account and want something professional, fun, and proficient, try using Gmail. If you have had any other web account before you can definitely tell the difference by the first use.

Gmail.com
Abilash says :

re : If you have had any other web account before you can definitely tell the difference by the first use
Yes I’m maintaing gmail account for past 10 years. I feel much comfortable with gmail.

Naium Khan says :

I am using this service for 5 years No Email was deleted of removed.

quick note by anonymous :

It is helpful in every way, in works, school jobs or others electronic communication. The sending and receiving of e-mail are convenient and fast, the user doesn’t need to go mail offices.

Naium Khan says :

I am using Gmail for more than 5 years. I have never faced any kind of problem using their service. They never deleted or removed any of my Email. There are no Un-wanted ads on their website which is very good. And I think it is better then any other website the provides Email services.

eryana09 says :

re : One of the most amazing things about Gmail is that you can keep your emails forever and ever
Yes, Gmail is one of the best email system I’ve ever used up to this date.

Emani says :

You can do that with every mail site. I don’t like collecting emails over the years. Additionally on phone the emails only go back up to 3 months.

ceilia says :

I love Gmail it’s my favorite email service. I have my email for about 7 or 8 years give or take. It’s very easy to use and it doesn’t have any unwanted ads. You can send attachments such as pictures, videos, music etc. You can keep all your messages If you choose to, I have message as old as 4 years old. In my opinion it’s the best email platform there is.

Clark says :

I agree, I’ve found that Gmail is more practically functional than any other email service I’ve used. Even the ability to easily search emails for subject matter and key words has proven invaluable time and time again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202901583190931/k2311a0129/1.29.09