Gellette Company Correction Pen Liquid Paper  » Other  »
0.5
  • I thought this would make the perfect whiteout product
  • I believe this is just a sales gimmick for another common product
  • I would not recommend this use of any pen applicator unless you just want to add to the collection of items in your shirt pocket, and if so don't forget to re-tape your glasses
  • If it were left up to me I wouldn't rate this product at all for a zero but unfortunately, it isn't up to me

• by ShellieP

I have been trying to find the perfect liquid paper product I could find, along the way I came across this correction pen.

I thought this would make the perfect whiteout product. I was thinking that you could use it like a

pen and write exactly over the misspelled letters or numbers that have been made,

Much to my disillusion, it didn’t work like this at all. I mean that is what it is designed for and a good idea behind the product, only if it worked.

This product leaves me wondering why? Its application leaves much to be desired. Directions on the label read shake well, press tip to paper and squeeze gently. After several attempts I still did not get the smooth and even ...

• Gellette Company Correction Pen Liquid Paper
      coverage of a regular applicator.

I believe this is just a sales gimmick for another common product. I would not recommend this use of any pen applicator unless you just want to add to the collection of items in your

shirt pocket, and if so don’t forget to re-tape your glasses.

If it were left up to me I wouldn’t rate this product at all for a zero but unfortunately, it isn’t up to me. Therefore, I am rating this ridiculous product a one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122901583150931/k2311a0129/1.29.09