Playstation 3 40 gig
  • A blu-ray disc player is really expensive I know of some people that buy the Playstation 3 just for that reason
  • I do recommend getting the Playstation 3 just not the 40 gig

• by Ambran

I purchased the Playstation 3 40 gig for my Husband and my son for Christmas they have been asking for one. I wish I would have bought the Playstation 3 80 gig. The 40 gig does not allow you to play Playstation 2 or Playstation games on it. It is not backwards compatible.

The graphics are wonderful I remember having the Atari when I was a kid. I have the siaxis wireless controller so we can play and be clear on the other side of the room.

The buttons are motion sensor so you can run your finger over the eject button and the disc comes right out. The ...

• time it takes to load is kind of slow. For that much technology and the price it should go a lot faster. It plays blu-ray discs which is fantastic. A blu-ray disc player is really expensive I know of some people that buy the Playstation 3 just for that reason.

There are not that many

games available. If you buy the 80 gig you can get a better selection because you can play Playstation 2 games and those are cheaper. I do recommend getting the Playstation 3 just not the 40 gig. It is so much fun as a Family we all hang out together more because of this.

new says :

O Tv Digital no PC consiste em transformar seu computador ou notebook numa completa central de entretenimento sem nenhuma burocracia ou complica o, basta que o seu computador tenha uma conex o com a internet com a velocidade m nima de 100kbps, n o e necess rio placa de tv ou v deo 3D nem cabos os antenas. Com o Tv Digital no PC voc ter 452 canais sua inteira disposi o 24horas tvdigitalnopc.com.

Nick Masiello says :

The Sony Playstation 3 is a fun gaming station for many people. It has all sorts of games, such as shooters, movement games, puzzles, adventure, and tons more. the Playstation is not for everyone, but it is very enjoyable. the Sony Playstation also includes a blu-ray disc player and the games are on blu-ray discs. you can use Netflix, the internet, and the Playstation store. Netflix is a huge bonus to the gaming systems because it is instant and if your friend is not a gamer you can always just watch a movie. Or perhaps you would like to go on Youtube, maybe look something up, or check your Facebook. you can do that too. If your local game store does not have the game you are looking for it may be available via the Playstation store. To me the Sony Playstation is fun for most ages, about 8 and up. If you like the idea of the Playstation, go out and buy one.

Kevlon10 says :

The ps3 is definitely a cool gaming console. It does everything the 360 does and online gameplay is free which is definitely an added bonus Fantastic The playstation store is available for downloadable online games, tv shows, films etc. At a price of course but is pretty reasonable. This is definitely the console to own

Kevlon10 says :

The bluray feature of the ps3 is definately one reason to buy the console but not the only reason. With free online gameplay, downloadable content and top games this beats the Xbox 360 hands down in my opinion. I mean who wants to be paying 45 a year just to use Xbox live?? The ps3 is a much better value for money console and is highly recommended

Joseph Park says :

Say what you want, but I think the Xbox just has a lot more people, and that’s probably why people are willing to pay more for live. The Xbox is at least 100$ cheaper then a PS3.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282901583030831/k2311a0129/1.29.09